Proactive research is the core element in all of Qvist Search’s headhunting assignments, in order for us to find the best suitable candidate on the market on behalf of our clients. The process tends to be very comprehensive and requires us to work systematically, to take advantage of our business experience and not least to be creative.
Step 1: Identify candidates:
- Identifying companies based on industry codes.
- Identifying current and former candidates within the companies.
- Identifying candidates as well as sources in Qvist Search’s own database – >5,000 candidates.
- Contacting relevant sources in regards to identifying candidates and companies.
- Gathering candidate data through different databases including LinkedIn.
- Assessing candidates’ relevance and aptitude regarding the present job profile.
Step 2: Contact and assessment of candidates:
- Contacting the candidates very discreetly in order to determine potential job interest, motive and competencies.
- Potential candidates are requested to register and submit their résumés in our database.
- On-going assessments of candidates based in their résumés including giving feedback to the candidates.
- The relevant candidates are invited for a personal interview with prior obligations to complete personality tests without concrete knowledge of the actual job profile.
Qvist Search continues the process until a candidate is hired to fill the position! 99 per cent of our assignments result in employment. 80 per cent are solved in less than two months.