When your company faces the need for hiring a new employee, would you settle for the next best thing? Or does your company deserve one of the best candidates on the market, resulting from a selective and proactive process?
Qvist Search – Headhunting
Qvist Search creates long-term employment and security for its candidates by turning the traditional headhunting process upside down.
- To be motivated for a new job is a significantly better start than running from something.
- Generic competencies (similar industries) provide new and exciting opportunities for both parties.
- Long-term employment is only achieved when values and attitudes match both parties!
Qvist Search mantra:
“You are hired based on your competencies and most often let go based on your behaviour!””
- Short-term perspective:
- Does the candidate’s generic competencies match the job requirements?
- Long-term perspective:
- After having completed a personality test, the candidate’s true motive for changing jobs will be clarified.
- The candidate’s desired organisational culture and desired management behaviour will be clarified.
- The clarification will occur before the candidate is introduced to the concrete job and company. This results in long-term employments.
As a result
- Qvist Search has the experience, the analyses and the processes to achieve the best solution – every time!